Subject: Participation in External Stakeholder Consultations - ECDC Stakeholder Engagement Framework
From: "Director" <[email-masked]>
To: "Director" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Signe Rirdance" <[email-masked]>, "Fleurine Saez" <[email-masked]>, "Capdevila, Mathieu \(CE\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 12:23:41 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

ECDC NORMAL

Dear colleagues, associates, collaborators,

I am reaching out to you today with a request for support. We have set about 
developing a comprehensive ECDC Stakeholder Engagement Framework. As one of 
the steps, we are organising a round of consultations with selected key 
stakeholders, to capture insights regarding past and current engagement 
activities as well as best practices in this area. Given the relevance of 
your relationship with the Centre, your participation would be highly 
valuable, aiming to improve the way in which we engage with stakeholders. 
Participating organisations have the opportunity to influence future 
engagement approaches with the Center and enhance the effectiveness and 
efficiency of ECDC's engagement efforts aimed at them.

Please note that this consultation is done separately from the regular ECDC 
Stakeholder Satisfaction Survey and is different in its approach and scope. 
The consultation process will include filling in a survey questionnaire 
involving approximately 20 minutes of effort. It may include an additional 
1-hour interview upon your consent to participate.

To access the EU Survey, please use this link: 
<https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/ECDC_ExternalStakeholderConsultations> 
ECDC Stakeholder Consultations. The deadline for submission is by 23:59 CET 
March 22, 2024. The standard ECDC privacy notice is provided in the survey.

ECDC is working with consultants from BearingPoint 
(https://www.bearingpoint.com/en/) to help us deliver this project. For 
further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Signe Rirdance ( 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]), 
Communication Expert, ECDC or Fleurine Saez ([email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ), EU Institutions Team, 
BearingPoint.

Please let us know if you or another representative from your organisation 
would be available to participate. Your input is extremely valuable, and we 
highly appreciate if you can allocate some of your scarce time and resources 
to support us in further developing our way of engaging with you and other 
stakeholders.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Dr Andrea Ammon

ECDC Director

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.